CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is my ejaculation normal?

Dennyoooo Views: 1,489
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,301

Re: is my ejaculation normal?

Hey chill you are okay promise. I am only seventeen, newly married and jerk off my hubby all the time.He is huge and it takes much effort with two hands but when he cums he squirts so far most times.But there are times where like you his thick white sperm just dribbles out.I sense it is like any type of ballplayer who on the basketball court most times will have his shot go down and knows he has the touch that day. I know this as a freshman college swimmer.So some days for whatever maybe emotional or chemical reasons there are times where you cum dribbles out.Gee it happens to me too and I am normally a multi organism long distance squirter.Hope I reassured you if not email me at Dennyoooo@webtv.net but not to flirt or play around honest.It is just I can feel for yor concerns and care and no more. Love.

Denise

Dennyoooo@webtv.net

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)