CureZone   Log On   Join
Thinking of cheating

drifter Views: 2,198
Published: 16 years ago

Thinking of cheating

My wife has cheated three times in the past year... 2 was a cyber-affair in which she got caught. One was with a married man she works with in which I found out about and I confronted her. Not sure if is was physical or emotional, anyways, I think things are over with her affairs... However, I think she uses sex with me to see if that is all I want, which is not true. She'll go a week or so with unbelievable sex then we won't have sex for like 2 weeks. Granted we've been married for 5 years and have 2 children in which I dearly love!. I'm going crazy here! Not only do I wonder what's going on now, but I feel like I'm being tested on sex. It almost makes me want to cheat on her! I've been feeling sexually deprived and pretty much tossed to the wayside. I'm very angry and sexuality uptight! Any advice would be appreciated...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.922 sec, (1)