CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sex hurts!!!
Dennyoooo Views: 1,071
Published: 17 years ago
This is a reply to # 534,387

Re: sex hurts!!!

No expert and newly married but it sounds to me you should see a GYN doc and have your vagina and uterus checked out.It could be you are just small down there or perhaps have yeast or other type disturbance going on. Whatever it does not mean necessarily you got a serious problem down there.Two of my older sisters married have pain too when their hubby's who are huge penatrate them deeply.So it is not just you.If your guy is huge pain from deep penatration is not unusual.My hubby is super huge with a pronounced upward erection curvature that penatrates me so deeply and he cannot fit it all in. Yet with lots of lube and going so gentle slow he penatrates me as deep as it will fit.Okay if he thrusted real hard and fast guess I would have pain too.We experience other problems during intercourse I will share with you if you want at my web addy Love.



Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

4.125 sec, (1)