CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could this be the cause of most sexual problems???

Dennyoooo Views: 12,991
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,443

Re: Could this be the cause of most sexual problems???

Hi Marc you gave us all some pedantic very academic treatise on the pros and cons of circumcision.Tend to agree with your article but have no desire to enter the pro and con circumcision debate.Some on both sides can be so fanatical and so dogmatic.All I know as an almost eighteen year old four month bride who was a virgin as my hubby was thank goodness for his so much foreskin. Without going too graphic he is super huge and barely fits in even with lubrication. Okay he is so gentle and caring so he does not thrust hard.But when he does his so soft foreskin acts as a soft buffer or cushion so I experience no discomfort. We experience other issues but do not care to discuss them anymore on a public message board.Gee only seventeen so perhaps I do not know it all and admit that up front. But heck the article you sent made sense for my life anyway. Thanks and love. Denise

Dennyoooo@webtv.net

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)