CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well, I would be very angry with you

Dennyoooo Views: 2,854
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,441

Re: Well, I would be very angry with you

Dawn you are a load and a half and woman you do not play and speak plainly and with a lot of zip and zoom. I agree with your so forceful indignation about the young lady being a virgin and the comments of the guy you criticised. You were so much on the mark. I was a virgin and so was my husband when we married less then four months ago. Okay you hit me so hard on my issues and you denoted me as a troller whatever that means and passed me off as a Hoo Hum typical seventeen year older.But the advice you gave me was so classically sound and appreciaed your caring and sharing I did.So yes a dopey seventeen year old newly married who I agree with you does not know much agrees with you on your current email.Hope cause I that young female agrees with you I queer your just rebuttal to this guy.My point is only so decent pure guy virgins have the right to pursue a girls virginity period.Can appreciate that sincerely but all the guy so selfish studs well freak them. Love.

Denise

Dennyoooo@webtv.net

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.672 sec, (1)