CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thinking of cheating

katsy Views: 1,690
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,333

Re: Thinking of cheating

Hi Im a woman and to me it sounds like your wife has some issues with herself and men usually when a person has issues like this they are taken out on another.Has it started after the birth of your children this can be a trigger or was she like this before and how has the dynamics of your relationship changed do you treat her the same as before the kids or have other things happened in the relationship that have added strain.
If you really love her and i dont know but it seems she needs some sort of proof of this to me and maybe pushing you to cheat so you can acknowledge her fear of that happening. You need to sit down and try and figure out what is up with her.If you bring up the sex thing she will probably think thats all you want and it seems she is pushing for the things to happen so she can be right but for her to hurt you so much by having affairs is almost like she can and is punishing you some how.Maybe show her this message and sit down and talk its gonna have to be an honest talk and some things may come out that you dont expect.Maybe she cheated to see if you really love her (which is irrational behaviour but people do these things)or maybe she had felt taken for granted you havent really talked of how you feel about her at all. i notice just talk about what you crave, are you taking her for granted.Maybe she is giving you great sex but is getting nothing back from you in other ways and withdraws the sex for a while because she is angry, you see women need to feel wanted and loved notes, gifts, gestures a touch thats comfort not sex is also important, someone being attentive and seeing that you feel ok or not is very precious and makes a person feel they are loved.I only hear that you love your kids and you want sex and she cheated but i hear nothing of what you are willing to do for her.Granted she gives you sex and has given you two children what do you do for her do you love her?Does she know?I mean really really know.Or do you assume because youve been together 5 years that goes without saying.Never do that a relationship should be nurtured like roses always others wise the strongest rose can die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.344 sec, (2)