CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Arousal problems

Views: 1,335
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,480

Re: Arousal problems

I agree to #33045, you need to talk. I need to lick my ex-girlfriend for at least 20 to 30 minutes (sometimes more) before she come. We’re together for almost a year but she never cllmaxed on my shaft alone, I need to play her stuff and lick her clit as mentioned above and when she’s done that’s the only time I’ll put mine in as her “dessert” and my turn to burst. Your partner need to explore your sensuality and the best way for him to know your weaknesses is you to tell him. Try to appreciate what he’s doing but do not fake it, don’t moan if you’re not really feeling good about it because it will transmit wrong signal. Tell him not to stop if you like what he’s doing and eventually he'll remember his target zones. That’s another good thing, watch, read, talk kinky for a start, and for me the best is natural way, no drugs. ‘hope it helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)