CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Arousal problems

Views: 1,261
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,487

Re: Arousal problems

Thanks Denise...
I made it a point to learn all I can about pleasing my woman. A good woman is such lovely, soft and beautiful creature....a wonderful gift to a really good man. If a man doesn't feel this way about his woman, he has got the wrong one. Or he is wrong. A woman cleans the house, has the babies and takes care of the babies. They deserve our admiration and respect. I would never hit or hurt a woman.

A lot of men think sex begins in the back seat, motel room or bedroom. It really begins with eye contact; a soft touch; smiles; jokes; a nice meal out; a drink of wine; a pleasant walk in the park or the beach; talking quietly on the couch etc. This will arouse a woman slowly and arouse her interest..she must trust a man 100% to submit to great pleasure, if the relationship is to last.
A woman, in a serious relationship, needs to be treated right, respected loved and cared for; not treated like a hunk of meat.
Great sex requires time. A man needs patience...you want sex to last a while; not just 2 minutes. When a woman starts to get beads of sweat forming and breathing heavy, she is getting close to really feeling good. Men have no right to rob her of this feeling. A man should bring her lovingly to utter ecstacy. She needs to think that no one could EVER do it better. She should know exactly what turns him on, also. Done right, she will never forget it..... it all comes back to a man ten-fold.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)