CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: women viewing men as pigs

Views: 1,776
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,562

Re: women viewing men as pigs

Right on bocor. I've been in this game for many years and it truly has been a game. Sex has been the carrot used to continue the game. However, I have tried to show that it is not necessary but only makes things worse for me since it is cutting of my nose to spite my face. Through my showing I don't need it, I hardly ever get the opportunity. The emotional abuse has been terrible but I can not do anything physical. I have told my wife if anyone else talked to me in the volume and tone she does I would mash their mouth. Since, I do not believe in being unfaithful while married, which puts me at a disadvantage, I do not have any real leverage; just take whatever comes my way. She no doubt, has lost all respect; not for anything I have done but for what I have not done. I truly think I am a pig in my wife's eyes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)