CureZone   Log On   Join
middle age dawns, but sexual inexperience

Views: 4,801
Published: 17 years ago

middle age dawns, but sexual inexperience

Ok, this is a bit complicated

I am a 41 year old man who, thus far, has never had the opportunity to have sexual intercourse, and this now presents itself with a lady I am very fond of and am getting very serious about.

Recently, we "tried" and I was not successful. I identify a few issues which are involved.

First, I have a tight-ish foreskin, for which I am usinf betamethasone valerate treatment, along with some stretching.

Second, and more important, I have obviously been used, all my life this far, to the one person version of sexual arousal. However, I am somewhat concerned that this has "programmed" me, and that it is now dificult for me to find the attempted intercourse act sufficiently arousing to actually obtain and maintain an erection. In addition, there is the issue that whatever visual fantasies I preoccuiped myself with in the one person version...it is difficult to get past these, it would seem, in the actual act.

My apologies if this is too explicit. It is a genuine and serious problem, I assure you, which is causing me some considerable anxiety. My girlfriend has a high sexual appetite, which means that she wants this "sortted" fairly quickly, which in turn obviously rebounds onto a performance anxiety on me....and I am afraid that if I cant get it "sorted" or perform within a reasonable time, that she is going to look elsewhere, if you take myt meaning. I hope someone here can help me unravel this problem and offer some sound advice. Thank you very much in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

13.609 sec, (1)