CureZone   Log On   Join
late bloomer.

Bush/Cheney06 Views: 4,633
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,727

late bloomer.

Inexperience in sexual performance early on in life poses huge problems for those such as yourself. Many folks out there would applaud you for holding out so long in an attempt to find Miss Right. I bet you aren't feeling so lucky, are you? Now you've found her but so what...you can't pleasure her. No woman wants that! And to add to that, you're hooked on p 0 r n o g r a p h y to get off all these years that your mind's eye has programmed your penis to ejaculate at pictures of strangers rather than the real thing. Now that I've covered the obvious, let's plan an attack to this problem. YOU CAN'T SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ALONE. At 41, your best sex years are over. The truth. Everybody else in the world has has hundreds of sexual experiences and know the ropes. Even your girlyfriend (sorry to break the news). Ask her to help you out. She will, trust me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.688 sec, (1)