CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: late bloomer...before I was interrupted...

Bush/Cheney06 Views: 4,355
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,751

Re: late bloomer...before I was interrupted...

continueing on (sorry, wife wanted some sex so I had to attend to matters, wink wink). OK, where was I...I'm in the business of tearing down with brutal honesty, then building back up with equally brutal optimism and action once you understand fully the consequences of your actions...in this case, inaction. Your girlfriend must know by now that you don't have the necessary technique to accomplish the "goal" so use her knowledge as a learning experience. Be forewarned, she may walk...that's a chance I'd take in your shoes. Explain that you haven't been around the block and you're willing to learn what it takes to orgasm a woman. Steadily decrease the p 0 r n and pay more attention to her genitalia. Hopefully that will slowly ween you away from BuffyBareBottom.com and onto the nimble loins of your honey. Now, if she does walk, this gives you a golden opportunity to date women more of your experience level. Mix in a few nice girls along the way, you know, the kind you'd take home to mother? Then you won't be so overwhelmed by what to do and how to do it. Sexual technique takes time and patience to master, whether a college kid or a seasoned adult...we all started somewhere!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.414 sec, (1)