CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: late bloomer.

Views: 4,464
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,766

Re: late bloomer.

Responding to all,

First I should probably clarify a couple of things. IU am not "hooked on p 0 r n". Nor do I even look at p 0 r n. When I referred to 'visual fantasies' I pretty much meant stuff that was going on in my own head.

The issue which does concern me most is the 'programming' caused by long exposure, obviously, to self-gratification, and total nonexperience with intercourse. To be a bit more explicit about it (which I think is necessary for the purposes of clarity) the motions involved in these two scenarios are quite different. So I feel that I would have to retrain myself for the motion of intercourse rather than the motion of self-gratification, which (in my case) could be described as mainly 'rotational'. I am quite prepared to do this (reprogramming). Indeed, I don't think I have much option ( :) ), but I am not sure of the best way to go about it, which brings me to the second thing:-

An added dimension I didn't speak of before is that this is an international romance. I am in one country and she is in another, and we hope to get together soon in one of these countries (we have visited several times).

I guess one thing I want to ask here, is, however absurd it may sound, what is the best way to "practice" this prior to seeing her the next time? You see, I have some time to spare before that happens and I am anxious that this time isn't wasted with respect to this problem (hence my posting on this forum as an initial inquiry). I probably will follow up the suggestion for professional help, although, there will still be the issue that I have this time to spare, and therefore how best to practice?

Is there any PARTICULAR kind of sex toy or method (or whatever) that those of you more knowledgeable or experienced than I would recommend for this situation. And which isnt something absurd like a 300 ounce blow up doll. I need to reprogram myself to be able to find the normal "actions" of intercourse arousing, and at the moment, they are very unfamiliar and strange (and of course the performance anxiety doesn't help).

It is true (as I said) that I have a tightish foreskiun, but I dont think that is the main problem. I have already consulted a doctor about that hence the prescription and exercises, which have shown some change and which I will continue with. But, if it becomes necessary, I will have a dorsal slit operaton done (rather than circumcision.

No, but I think it is the prograaming thing, bound up with anxiety, that is where my real problem lies.

Sincere replies only please.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

8.719 sec, (2)