CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 41 is not that old!

Boldyloxx Views: 4,428
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,785

Re: 41 is not that old!

Actually, 41 is young in general if you take care of yourself.
I'm a 41 year old female- and can pass (praise the Lord) for 25 because of turning to a mostly raw fruits, veggies diet.

About a year ago, I looked more my age and was bloated-- then I did some Colon Cleanses which led to parasite cleanses, which led to liver cleanses- then I dropped weight so fast that people thought I might have cancer and were worried for me.

My thyroid gland was helped by the cleanses- and my completely turning away from the typical American diet to the one God intended for humans--(incorrupt natural raw fruits and veggies, raw juices, organic dried fruits, seeds, spices and grains, salads, grains, nuts) added to that benefit.

Not using anymore chemical make-up and beauty products and switching to natural alternatives made a change in my face. Now the only line I have on my face is one fine wrinkle over my right eye caused by raising that eyebrow alot. No more tanning booths and drinking plenty of raw fruit juices freshly blended like Jack Lelaine does really helps and adds the anti-oxidents. Using raw fruits (like papyaya or pineapple) as facial masks does wonders and super tones the skin.

Skin brushing also improves the skin tone. Mild excersize daily--even for just 15 minutes, All these things add up , and you do look the way age 41 was meant to look like-- not the way society says 41 is supposed to look like.

You also find you have more energy and can jump out of a chair in a moment's notice without needing help. You are less irritable, more calm and peaceful in all situations, and have a better feeling of well being too.

My thanks goes to God for this renewal in my body. I was so depressed, irritable, overwheight, didnt know I had parasites in me, and just a mess in general and I knew I had to do something.

I prayed and asked God to help me lose weight-- and promised Him that if He helped me, that I wouldnt go around flaunting my body in skimpy outfits where He would regret helping me. He kept His end of the bargain - and I "accidentally" discovered Curezone. This site has led me to the path of complete overhaul in my entire lifestyle to the one God intended for us all.

One of the benefits to this change was dropping a few dress sizes to an attractive size 10 and a toned, much less cellulite perky body. I now strive to keep my end of the bargain and with the inspiration from reality shows like "What not to Wear", I've learned tips on what to dress my newly thin body where I look attractive, yet not sleazy. To keep that respect and dignity for someone in their 40's while looking attractive.

It has helped me feel good about myself- and that helps in sex.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.266 sec, (2)