CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sex after 40

Views: 55,383
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,776

Re: sex after 40

So! now that you've proven that your immaturity is only rivalled by your ignorance and insensitivity, maybe you should consider that this is a SUPPORT forum, not a female bashing site. If you're trying to convince me that my magical years for sex are between the ripe ages of 17 - 20 and that beyond that I better invest as much as possible in plastic surgery to keep a man, I have news for you... I'd rather spend my life alone than with any man who puts so much importance on meaningless values.

I'm better in bed now, at 30, than I was 10 or 12 years ago -- even though I've had a child and my butt's a little bigger than it was then and my boobs sag a little bit -- you know what? The sex is so much better because now I'm a self-confident, comfortable, sexually expressive WOMAN not a self-conscious, awkward, sexually inexperienced little girl, and a woman needs a MAN, not a shallow little BOY.

I don't disagree with all your postings about diet but that won't keep you young forever and it will most likely keep you so obsessed with staying young that you forget how to live. It really sounds to me like you may have appearance issues with yourself and some really serious relationship issues. If you think you';re going to have a lasting meaningful relationship with an 18 year old when you're 50 -- I hope you're really rich because that's the only way it's going to happen and believe me, the only meaning there will be the limit on your credit cards. Women in their 30's and 40's have a wealth of experience, knowledge, and comfort that an 18 year old girl envies -- she may have the tight butt and perky boobs but she's self concsious, confused, and emotionally immature. Still trying to use the butt and the boobs to find true love.

You've got so much to learn, I don't even know where to begin, but a good start for you would be to open your mind and sit down and talk with an older woman and do some listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)