CureZone   Log On   Join
Always Pleasing...

billiehue Views: 2,902
Published: 16 years ago

Always Pleasing...

I have a serious problem, and I am sitting here crying because I am so in-love and do not want to have to deal with such a big problem with my boyfriend.
Everytime we have sex, I jump right into sex, and don't allow for much forplay, or anything, only because that means the pleasure is for me, and I have never got off from sex, and I don't want there to be any expectations.
So when we get started, I will do stuff to him, and occasionally have him do stuff to me, but then I just want to have sex, and for him to get off... normally the sooner the better. Because while we are having sex, all I think about is him getting off. I don't fake cllmaxs, he knows I don't get off from sex, but I do anything I can to convince him it feels good. Which it does some times, but most of the time I don't allow myself to enjoy it and I just do the best I can to finish him, and then thats it!
We talk about it, occasionally, although its a touchy subject for him, because he feels like a failure but I know its all my fault. I go into it only wanting to get him off. and ITS DRIVING ME MAD! I get horny, and I am attracted to him, He has had me cllmax orally and manually, although when it comes to sex its ALL FOR HIM. although in the moment I do my best to have him believe I am ALMOST there... which i am not.

HELP HELP HELP !!! He is sleeping and I just want to shake him awake and cry and talk, but he had a long day at work, and I think its frustrating him as well. So I need help. PLEASE!

bh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)