CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Always Pleasing...

brendella Views: 2,370
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,571

Re: Always Pleasing...

You brat! What can I say in response to a fair question such as this..???

Well, this one is kind of a tough one to explain on an open forum. I'm going to do my very best, but I think that some will misconstrue and jump to conclusions, but I hope not...I hope that my thoughts can be just that....

First of all, I would like to confess that I am a happily married woman with the most intense amount of depth I have ever experienced in a relationship. I am a professional, educated and independent woman who has many friends, hobbies and social commitments. Point being- I look like every other suburbanite in a suit.

But you see, for a long time I have had desires and urges to live my life in a certain manner. Professinally, I am always the proverbial "boss" which works well for me, as I am a very assertive and decisive individual. In my personal life, I am a real life, full time, 24/7, owned and collared submissive woman.

(After the double take read on)

What does this all mean? You see, there are a lot of websites out there that can inform and educate the general "vanilla" public about this lifestyle. There are also some great books/resources/authors out there that have the ability to paint a very clear and educational picture about what this lifestyle looks like.

You see, when I tell people this [and BELIEVE me, I have not told many people!]they often jump to the conclusion that I am somehow unfairly put upon, mindless or weak. let me assure you that none of the aforementioned is true. I choose to give my husband [master]complete and total "power" for lack of a better word. I will always place his happiness above my own and take pleasure in seeing him happy or pleased. And yes, at times I will forego my own wishes/desires in order to accomodate for what he feels to be best. I have a yearning in my soul to make him happy that never goes away. This man is the most loving and caring man that I have ever met. He sees to my every need, my safety, my desires etc., But he is always in charge. And I trust him with my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------
NOW.....after that long winded explanation....my point is.....

Your wants, needs and desires to please are completely "normal" by my standards. That is an inherent part of who I am. And it does not mean that you are weak or crazy. It means that you need to find your "niche" your "lifestyle" that suits your nature and desires. And that lifestyle does exist and it is wonderful, if it is the right match for you. I have an extended "family" of others in this lifestyle that mean the world to me- people that I could call at any day/time from any state/country and they would help me... The depth of these relationships amaze me still to this day. If you'd like more sites/information, please contact me off list and I will be happy to oblige. Now, I know that there are some of you who will not agree with this lifestyle or 'arangement" and that's ok. It is not for everyone. But I will say that in this particular case, it rings a bell....

Good luck *hugs*
b

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.828 sec, (2)