CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Always Pleasing...

brendella Views: 2,427
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,574

Re: Always Pleasing...

"weak and prideless"

Hmmm.....like someone asking for help on an open forum?

I am 110% completely certain of my capabilities, intellect and strength. I chosse to only offer that to one person as a gift. Do not mistake my lifestyle and/or kindness for weakness. If you met me in any everyday situation, you would see an extremely confident, attractive, professional woman that was not to be reckoned with. I assure you my dear, that your one minute conclusion is not accurate. And clearly, one needs to be open minded to even entertain such a thought. You are right, alternative lifestyles are not for everyone [hence, the name alternative], but plase do not take uneducated "cheap shots" at someone trying to offer you advice from your orignal, needy posting. I condescend to your crude remark and will simply accept the fact that it is not for you.

Good luck finding happiness.
b

ps: Thank you to the previous poster for at least listening- and not feeling the need to be crude, nasty or demeaning because of an alternative lifestyle, of which, many of you know nothing about. I needn't be judged by anyone but myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)