CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Always Pleasing...

brendella Views: 2,349
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,573

Re: Always Pleasing...

Thanks for your comments ntrlman. I do agree that we are not all capable of doing "everything" the same, regardless of sex. There is an idealism about equality. I look at equality on a larger scale- a scale of balance. Men and women are created differently and have different instincts/skills which should be celebrated and honored. These differences help our lives to swing into balance. Equality is not at the individual level on all things. On some yes- [educational/legal system etc.] But, why not celebrate who we are and just embrace your own calling...? Why does that need to be such a hot topic to people? I do not feel inferior, stupid or incapable- so why should I listen to others preach to me about it? Try to save someone else- I am happy being me. Thanks for the reinforcement natrlman. Clearly we are like-minded on this topic, which is threatening to some- though I just don't understand it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)