CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wife done with sex after giving oral

Views: 2,013
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,736

Re: Wife done with sex after giving oral

Your comment in no way is taken as judgement. You can rest assured I have asked myself the same question. My answers to myself are that I married her for better or worse and til death do us part. I try to be a man of my word and have never thought divorce should be an option for our shortcomings. She is a very good wife as far as cooking, housekeeping, looks, etc. goes but we have always had a problem in the sex department. Of course you know how important that part is to the man but to her as long as I provide well, am a good dad to our daughter and keep my clothes picked up and the yard cut I have fulfilled my duties. I have read up on all the sexual information and techniques and its not that I am ignorant on the subject. Too, I guess there is a fear that the next one would be just as bad and would not have the attributes that this one has. (A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush even if the one in the hand is far from perfect)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)