CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uninterested? - to sphillips

Views: 2,711
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,864

Re: Uninterested? - to sphillips

I fully understand Bud. My wife did/does the same thing at times. It has to do with abandonment issues and/or menopause. Just be slow to anger and KNOW that when she does/says things that tear you up, she doesn't really mean it. Women don't like to admit it but they DO have more emotional issues due to hormones and it's not their fault. It doesn't make less of a person, just different. That's why a man is usually more stable emotionally, and another reason for you to just go outside and take a few deep breaths when the temper or anger flares. Do alot of agreeing if the issue just doesn't matter and it will avoid a confrontation. If it really an issue that needs to be dealt with wait till you cool off and think for a minute then aproach the issue with calmness and understanding that she is fighting something she doesn't even know herself and it's coming out at you. She loves you or she wouldn't call and ask to come back. Hope this helps,
Let me know
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

13.719 sec, (1)