CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To quick....

nighthawk31 Views: 1,272
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,893

Re: To quick....

From my own experience (as male) it has a lot to do with either age, amount of time be teen cllmaxs, or how excited he is.

If he young or inexperienced then he might not be able control his ejaculations. If the time between cllmaxs has been long then he will ejaculate faster. If he is really excited or turned on than that might be the cause.

Try having sex with him again after he has recovered from his ejaculation, i.e., when he is able to get hard again. If he is a sleep, you can gently wake him up by touching his erogenous zone.

There are things that can be done like having him think of something during sex that takes his mind away from the moment. He can practice muscle control when peeing. He can start and stop his pee several times while peeing. This is a good exercise. If his bladder is full during sex he will have a more difficult time with ejaculation.

Going to sleep afterwards is natural if he's tired as the release relaxes him, however it is not considerate. Try having sex with him earlier in the day or in the morning when you wake up. Talk to him about your needs with him.

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)