CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,886
Published: 17 years ago

Edited

So after 1.5 years of marriage, where we only have sex about once or twice a month and when we do, it's about 3 minutes long, I finally came out of denial and realized my husband has a physical problem and not just that he is stressed or tired as he always tells me.

We are only 26.

I know it is stupid that it took me so long to realize but we are in love and SO BUSY and Stressed that I always made excuses for it (or better yet, believed HIS excuses for it).

So on Friday, we are finally going to a Doctor - A urologist specialized in ED.

Just wondering, is there anything I should ask him for or just let the doctor do his thing. I am scared b/c what if he is infertile (i am on the pill but we wanted to try next year). This is such a screwed up situation and I am angry at him at myself and at the world for it b/c we are so in love - and actually, before we were married we had a reasonably active sex life (nothing for the books but pretty healthy).

Mostly I am just venting but if anyone has advice for me, I would really appreciate it. Has anyone seen a big turn-around by things like v1agra or whatever - I mean I know this is an herbal board but sometimes, there are problems that can only be fixed by conventional methods.

I am just really overwhelmed by all of this.

I can't believe I had my eyes closed, or even blamed myself, all this time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.764 sec, (1)