CureZone   Log On   Join
friends w/benefits

bkrisp Views: 1,969
Published: 17 years ago

friends w/benefits

Hey y'all-seeking some advice on the friends w/benefits issue

I know most people say it's a bad idea and it doesn't work, but I don't want to lose my best friend.
I'm a female and my guy friend since high school has been in love w/me for a long time. Just recently, I finally made my move on him, so we are officially more than just friends. It wasn't easy for me to just go from being his friend to making out with him, but I did it because I know he has been waiting for me for so long.
The problem is that we're kinda in a limbo here because I can't give him the relationship he wants. Also, I can't just deny him sex, even though I am not obligated to do so. I tried to throw him a bone, but I think I just made it even worse.
I feel like if I did take it to the next level by sleeping with him, we might just lose our friendship for good (it might even already be too late).
I just wanted to see if anyone out there might have been in a similar situation and how it worked out. Is there any solution? I have an idea but I don't know if it would work. Basically, if I can handle the jealousy, I'd help him find a girl to sleep with so he won't need it from me. Let me know if you guys think my plan would work-any advice is appreciated!

Thanx,
Bkrisp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)