CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: friends w/benefits

mccarty Views: 1,502
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 536,026

Re: friends w/benefits

If he's the one you want to marry, date him, but I'd hold off on the sex. That way you'll know whether or not he really wants you or just your body. I'm a male, too, btw, so take this as an inside secret. And if you're still in the college aged years, I'd really think twice about all of it. You're not ready for marriage at that age.

Once you graduate, they'll always be another that you'll fall in love with. This would really have to be "The one" for you if you want to force your way out of a good friendship and into a relationship.

Never look at anything in the dating world within a one or two year window. It's where you see yourself 10, even 20 years down the line.

This doesn't sound as if it applies to your case, but we know it's true that today's young people continue to sleep with person after person throughout the college years. Than one day they get bored with that and they just basically "Pick one" to marry.

Those that refrain from pre marital sex have a 7% divorce rate in this country. Those that have slept with 5 or more people each have a 45% divorce rate. Those that have slept with 20 or more each have a 67% divorce rate.

That should tell us something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)