CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 25 year old male with flagging sex drive, libido what can i do to get back up again( Excuse the pun )

mccarty Views: 9,275
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,978

Re: 25 year old male with flagging sex drive, libido what can i do to get back up again( Excuse the pun )

"Studies do not dictate rules, just support theories."

As a 28 year old male, I don't think about sex 1/10 of the amount I used to back in high school. I've always been a bit different in this area, however, never have looked for sex out of relationships, not unless that's the one you want to marry.

Furthermore, with 5 million new STD's diagnosed last year alone, it's going to be one fresh off a farm from Idaho if I ever marry, I'll tell you that much. I've become a hypochondriac, thanks in large part to this place, btw.

As for the lady that was talking about depression, sex, and bowel movements, that sort of ruins everything on the spot, I would say. During your next dinner date with a man, I would suggest that you keep the bowel movement dialogue to a minimum.

I hate butts, I fear butts. Women's, too. Shows the lack of intelligence so many have today. In this day and age when G-strings are produced in massive numbers for the purposes of luring us in, women fail to remember that most of us over on this side are well aware of the fact that your organ is no different than our own in that respect.

The next time a woman walks up to me in a bar with the traditional white stretch pant outfit and the g-string hanging out on the top for the purposes of entrapment, one of these times I'm actually going to go home with them, leading her to believe that I'm interested. They'll be no sex, but what I'll do is strip down and have one of those things riding up my own hairy ass once and see what she has to say about things at that point. That would be a good one to pull off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)