CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite cleanse while trying to conceive?

erika1 Views: 6,147
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 53,116

Re: Parasite cleanse while trying to conceive?

Tracy,

Just to let you know, my husband and I both were parasite cleansing (Dr. Clark)and had just started the intestinal formula by Dr. Schulze when I found out I was pregnant. I was very nervous also because I heard that Wormwood was not safe while pregnant and because I had taken these formulas while I was pregnant unbeknownst to me. I stopped taking everything all together once I found out I was pregnant but after several ultrasounds and examinations, I found that the baby was in great shape.

I am now 12 weeks and have decided to start on the Superfood and to come off of my prenatal vitamins except for maybe twice a week. I may take a folic acid supplement on days I take the Superfood. I know that due to taking these cleanses prior to conception, they were instrumental in everything happening so fast. I would say to go with your "gut" on this and if you suspect you are pregnant, then you can make whatever adjustments you feel to be necessary at that time. Prior to, while you are trying, I believe these products are of great benefit to the process. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)