CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help-diarrhea while pregnant;possible parasite.

erika1 Views: 2,854
Published: 18 years ago

Please help-diarrhea while pregnant;possible parasite.

I was a Dr. Clark parasite cleanse user, prior to my pregnancy. I am now in my 5th month of pregnancy and I stopped using any parasite cleanses 3 weeks after discovering I was pregnant. I have had only had one small episode of diarrhea in my pregnancy until just 2 days ago. I had to eat out, twice that day because I was on the go driving a good part of the day. By 3 a.m. I had full blown diarrhea and I knew that my stomach had been hit by something unwanted.

My first thought was that I had encountered some type of parasite; after all, I haven't cleansed in almost 5 months. But Dr. Clark doesn't really recommend doing the parasite cleanses while pregnant. I know that Dr. Schulze says that pregnant women do take his products. I tried 1 teaspoon of Intestinal Formula 3 (for children) yesterday and 2 teaspoons today. I feel like I am returning to normal somewhat but I am still concerned about taking these supplements while pregnant. Has anyone else had any experience with this? Have others taken any of the milder cleanses or supplements while pregnant? What other natural sources are good for diarrhea or cleansing but safe while pregnant? Thanks in advance for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.299 sec, (1)