CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure where to go from here (long)

Anja Views: 1,627
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 537,083

Re: Not sure where to go from here (long)

Nicole,

I had to jump in and play devil's advocate a bit here because I've been reading through this thread and I'm just wondering who Shelleycat is and what are her credentials? Member of curezone team? Sounds like she knows a lot, but I am really skeptical of hard and fast rules for everyone given by someone who has not met you, seen any of your testing, knows your whole history, etc. I've been working on health issues for years with slow, but steady improvement, and after all this time, after everthing I've read and in talking to other folks, the one thing I've figured out is that everyone is different in what combination of things they have going on and what their body will respond to. I really think you should gather many opinions and continue to research. On a personal experience note, the Body Ecology Diet book helped me a lot in learning about food combining and replenishing healthy gut flora. That might be worth checking out. There are a lot of anti-candida books out there, all with useful information, but they don't have such a strong focus on lacto-fermented foods, and I think that is what has made the difference for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.109 sec, (1)