Not to overide your question to Shelleycat as I believe she has a wealth of information to provide to you. I am sorry to say this over and over again but it sounds like your digestion is messed up. I had many of the same symptoms as you do. Remember Candida is a symptom of poor digestion. This is what I suggest..
1) Dr Huldas liver cleanse. Once a month until you dont see any more stones.
2) Chew your food until its a liquid.
3) Either get an HCL test done (fake pill on a string and the doctor checks your HCL production) or try adding HCL to your meals. Increase until you get a reaction. Belching, burping is a major symptom of LOW HCL. Check on the net for "low hcl"+"symptoms" You will be amazed that your symptoms are almost exactly the same. If you are not digesting your food in your stomach (due to low HCl. eating to fast and not chewing your food) some of the food doesnt conver to chyme and thus they become alergins to your body. Imflamming your intesting, causing leaky gut, Candida, etc. I had to take up to 10 HCL pills with every large meal. My stomach is almost back to normal HCL production. I also took 2 x 500mg of Niacin a day. Watch out for flushing, it might scare you. Look it up on the net as well "niacin"+"low hcl". It has helped people with low HCL production to get back to normal.
4) Make sure you are going to the bathroom 2 to 3 times a day. Increase fiber and water until you do. You have to clean out your intestines.
5) STop wasting your money on Antifungals. They drain you of cash and make you sick. Just eat natural antifungals with meals.. Garlic, olive oil, oil of oregano.
6) Try to follow the candida diet as much as possible until your digestion is back to normal.
** This is what has helped me. Remember stomach digestion is the most important. The stomach is the mother to your entire digestional health....