CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut oil - my favorite brand, + aloe

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
anja Views: 4,576
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 540,124

Re: Coconut oil - my favorite brand, + aloe

I have a similar problem. Seems like I actually feel better when I'm feeding the little buggers, and when I'm really strict on the diet, I feel worse. Die-off, I guess. I finally put two and two together and with some live blood analysis to back it up, realized my lymphatic system is very sluggish and I'm not properly flushing all the die-off toxins. I have to work harder on that - more exercise, sweating, lymphatic massage, rebounding, dry saunas, etc. I work at a computer all day, which doesn't help. I'd like to figure out what foods/herbs/supplements are good for lymphatic congestion, also.

As for the coconut oil, I've tried a few different brands, and I really like the stuff I got from www.coconutoil-online. I think that's the correct path to the website. It's pretty economical if you buy a few bottles at a time, they have a reasonable flat shipping rate no matter how mucy you buy, and it tastes absolutely fantastic. Sweet, pure, no trace of rancidity whatsoever.

I also get easily constipated, and it IS important to go at least twice a day. A couple of things have helped me - aloe capsules at night, a fiber supplement daily (I would be careful with the P&B - I think the Bentonite can be constipating), exercise, abdominal massage, and plenty of pure water. I also take digestive enzymes, and in the past have found that a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in water once or twice a day seems to help with general digestion. I'm also starting to think there are even some personality/emotional issues involved with chronic constipation. I've had some deep abdominal bodywork recently that made me cry every time. I don't think it's a coincidence that my headaches improved after a few sessions of that work, either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.574 sec, (1)