CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Words of confidence

Views: 972
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 541,322

Re: Words of confidence

Hi Jake

Thanks very much for a very inspiring and healing message!

I am very excited to hear about your protocol - it's amazing when you find a system which works and you actually get results from it!

I can completely and totally sympathise with you. I'm 28 and have had systemic candida for approx. 13-14 years. Since the start of this year however, I've been seeing a nutritionist and have gone back on the diet, along with taking recommended supplements. In the last week I've been taking Apple Cider Vinegar and can not believe the difference it has made - I really feel so much better and am sure people at work think I've been replaced with a more healthy-looking, confident, relaxed version of my old self!

I've not performed any flushes yet (mainly through fear) but do try to drink lots of detox tea and use milk thistle on-and-off.

I know it sounds awful but I can relate with you on that cancer thought - when you've reached such a low, desperate point and the doctor won't help you, you start to wonder if it would be better if you did have some horrible disease that they could at least treat with medicine - however when you start to feel better you realise that you are very lucky to have the determination and willpower to heal yourself without relying on doctors and Antibiotics anymore.

I've always had a gut feeling (pardon the pun) that as time goes on, we will all find a definitive cure for this life-wrecking condition - already we have learned so much and this forum has proved to be a life-saver for many people out there.

Well, here's to good health for us all!
Thank you again for your inspiring words
Carrie X

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)