CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need ideas of things I can do now to make for easier delivery and fast recovery...

moorhawk Views: 2,828
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 54,131

Re: Need ideas of things I can do now to make for easier delivery and fast recovery...

Hi, I've only had one child but my first labour was only 6 hours first stage and fairly easy to cope with.. my baby then got stuck and so things went a bit weird after that... but that was incidental. However the first stage was great. I took callophyllum 30C at 32 26 and 40 weeks and drank raspberry leaf tea for the last 8 weeks. I also read Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin which is a beautiful book giving dozens of stories of successful women labouring and giving birth - which really helps to counteract all the negative stories you read in the papers and see on TV. If you have adrenal fatigue you need to ensure you are getting enough protein in your diet and try to ensure you are not giving yourself any unnecessary stress. Organic chicken soup comes to mind as an easily digestible and healthy option, particularly late on in the third term when you may find it hard to eat. Make sure you avoid Sugar as this is very stressful to the adrenals. GOod luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)