CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Flush Success!!

Kreeson Views: 1,745
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 541,835

Re: First Flush Success!!

Hey Barb, I have been reading alot of posters saying they were going to do it again on Nov 8th, something about a new or full moon so I will be joining in too.

One of my main reasons for finding this site, I had a blood workup and my cholesterol was 260 and the doctor wanted to give me lipitor or something like that. I don't like taking medicine if I can help it and so he suggested searching the web for cleanses to try first. Best advice he ever gave me!! I will be retested in January, after the flushes I am anxious to see the results!! Last Friday Bill Cosby was on Good Morning America talking about his cholesterol and cleansing, said a good friend told him about it. One thing he did say was to wait a week or so after cleansing to have a cholesterol test because the first time he didn't wait and the olive oil made his test show over 500 and freaked the doctor out lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)