CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1.2 cm stone?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
flowerchild59 Views: 1,122
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 541,933

Re: 1.2 cm stone?

I am so glad for him that is is opting to flush rather than do surgery. He should be able to flush a stone out without problems. Just make sure he uses a flush with Epsom Salts . They will dilate the ducts and allow painless passage of even very large stones. (I passed some from my liver the size of a small walnut------I had my gb out last year. The surgeon lied to me when he told me my symptoms would go away with the surgery. I was still miserable with pain, nausea, diarrhea and all of that).
Try the Hulda Clark flush. It is easy for beginners and make sure you follow it to the letter. You don't have to do all of the cleanses that she specifies, but once you see how well you fell after a couple of flushes, look at the other things you can do for improved health.
Use a good psyllium based product to get your bowels moving and toxins out of your system.
Good luck on your first flush.
Cheryl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)