CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Craving salt after Flush

hopinso Views: 1,263
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 542,044

Re: Craving salt after Flush

Your salt craving may have been your body's reaction to being dehydrated. When you lose a lot of fluid as you do when you take the Epsom Salt drinks, you also lose electrolytes including the elements sodium and potassium. The Sea Salt and lemon drink was exactly the right thing to do. The Sea Salt replaces the sodium and other trace minerals and the lemons are full of potassium. Once again, you made a very wise choice and I plan on following your example next time I flush. I have used a pinch of Sea Salt in water, but never thought of the lemons, I just took a potassium tablet.
I like to take Melatonin instead of Ornithane. Melatonin is naturally produced by the body. It is easy to find and inexpensive. I take two 3mg tablets about twenty minutes before drinking the oil (using only a tiny sip of water to swallow). Usually I am drowsey and can fall asleep within a few minutes of drinking the oil/juice.

Even though you wrote asking a question, I appreciate your advice on the lemon/sea salt drink-thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.721 sec, (1)