CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Flush Update

hopinso Views: 1,614
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 542,097

Re: First Flush Update

Thanks for sharing your experience in a wonderful post. You really had a great attitude as you visualized all the stones coming out and how good that would be for you. Sometimes its so easy to concentrate on the negative things-bad tastes, nausea, and discomfort, that we forget what we are trying to do.
I am really looking forward to November 8 when we gather together with a unity of mind and purpose to flush. I want to get the names of all those flushing that night and remember each one with prayer and good thoughts. We may live in different time zones, even different continents, but our energy and goodwill can overcome time and distance.
I am even going to try and get my doctor and his wife to join in on the flush. I mentioned the Nov. 8 plans, and he admitted its been a while since he has done this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)