CureZone   Log On   Join
symptoms getting worse temporarily with flushes?

chris Views: 4,588
Published: 18 years ago

symptoms getting worse temporarily with flushes?

i have done 7 liver flushes, and i felt great for 2 weeks after the last flush. (slept like a baby, high energy, clear eyes, no food sensitivities etc.) i basically felt like i was 15 again.

of course regular symptoms have returned, but now in addition my nose seems to run all the time, and it doesn't seem to be specific to any food. in fact it's running right now. also, i can't manage to sleep more than 5-6 hours no matter how tired i get.

the pre-existing symptoms i had were cold hands, red&puffy eyes, inability to get into a deep sleep, occasional shoulder pain.

i haven't dared to try to Epsom Salts again because i had a bad reaction(awful headache, feeling sick), but now i'm thinking i may have to because it was by far the most effective while cleansing.

i'm sure if i flush enough this will all stop(i hope and pray), but i'm wondering if this is something anyone else has experienced.

suggestions, comments, anything?

thanks,
chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)