CureZone   Log On   Join
Had a pleasant surprise this morning

Kreeson Views: 933
Published: 18 years ago

Had a pleasant surprise this morning

I did my first flush a week ago and had good results.

I haven't wanted regular food all week, and I still feel great. I have eaten fresh veggies and continued to drink apple, grapefruit juice and lemonaide all week. Yesterday I started feeling a little constipated so I drank a hot green tea last night and decided to drink 1/2 cup OO (Olive-Oil) and 1/2 cup grapefruit with teaspoon of Epsom Salts .

About 3 am gurgling sounds woke me up then an uncomfortable feeling of something traveling in my intestines kept me awake. At first I thought maybe I was passing a kidney stone since I had back pain last week because the pain was radiating right above my pubic area. Then the urge hit me and I barely made it to the bathroom.

Well was I in for a shock!!! I had 6 quarter size mucuos globs and a few rice looking things along with many black pea size stones. I drank a glass of water and 30 minutes later I had to go again and this time it looked like a toilet full of emeralds, the stones were such a vivid green and pea size. Wow was I pleased!!!

My conclusion is this... I originally did the Liver Flush before I did a parasite / Bowel Cleanse and even though I had results it took me 3 to 4 days to see the results that everyone was talking about. This time I immediate results over night after eating the veggies and drinking alot of fluid for a week.

HOOORAY for getting rid of more junk!!! lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)