CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: your 6th flush and my 4th flush..similar...

littlewings Views: 1,183
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 542,141

Re: your 6th flush and my 4th flush..similar...

thanks for replying anja. i am going to finish my gold coin grass (only about one-third done with it so maybe i need to finish it before i get out stones?) coptis and curcuma, and see how that works and do one more liver flush. if that doesnt help get things moving them im going to do a parasite cleanse and then do more liver flushes. i did an arise & shine Bowel Cleanse of which i felt really good after i did it (and plan on doing it more once i get some time off of work) but a few weeks after i did it i did my first liver flush, and since then i believe i have stirred up some toxins that are hard to get rid of (oily hair/skin/emotions wacky, etc..). this all makes me believe that i have a congested liver but i havent seen much come out that shows me that its true yet. sorry for rambling. i wish you had a better flush too. whats on your list next to do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)