CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush...get rid of acne?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
vtool Views: 1,199
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 542,290

Re: Liver Flush...get rid of acne?

Something that may help.... stay away from Alcohol swabs, as Isopropyl Alcohol in most Acne meds and wipes are a solvent, and these get into the liver, blood stream, and collect in certain organs in the body, where they then allow the parasite eggs to open and fester..... leading to big problems.

I highly recommend the liver flushing...in fact, I am thinking about wrapping up my kidney cleanse with a liver flush... because of the amount and size of stones from last week's flush.

One last suggestion.... you may try Colloidal Silver spray on your face for a disenfectant. I would recommend making your own... you can read about it all over the internet, or best in the Colloidal Silver forum. This is a great antibiotic, and will keep the surface infections down.... be sure you are getting at least 20 minutes a day of direct sunlight on the skin, or more...... depending on your complexion.... this is very important....

I have noticed a better complexion myself after both the liver flushing, and daily spraying of my face with Colloidal Silver .... it's simple, amazing, and FREE once you get or build your generator www.zapperplans.com

You might check into Bentonite clay or some really good natural clay facial masks on ocassion,,, but this is something you want to research.... sauna's and steam rooms may help as well..... lot's of pure water as well... eliminate all chlorine, fluoride, and change laundry soap with phospates to nonphosphates...... as these will keep your hormones out of whack mimicking estrogen

As for the antiparasite... good herbs exist for this... also the zapping or blood electrification is a great assist and complementary routine to pursue in your eradication of the viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast, and other critter's that are in your system right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)