I did Liver Flushes for over a year with amazing results, better skin and hair, fewer migraines, better digestion,more energy etc. Then suddenly, I was feeling ill after flushing, my recovery time was slow. On my 17th flush, I broke open an unusaully large liver stone and found a parasite fragment, a few days later I passed a large tapeworm. Not wiggling but still gross. I am now doing a parasite cleanse.
I would say to go ahead and do some flushes. Also try colon cleansing. Be open to a parasite cleanse later, but don't let it stop you from working on your liver. A lot of your problems point to a clogged liver. Good luck and keep posting. This site is awesome for both information and support.