CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Don't "Doctors" share this info with us...instead of prescribing drugs??

Kreeson Views: 1,926
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 542,538

Re: Why Don't "Doctors" share this info with us...instead of prescribing drugs??

I am also in my 40's and the only reason I found out about flushes and this site was because I had some blood work done, my cholesterol was nearing 300 and I did not want to take the medication so asked if the doctor knew of a different alternative. He suggested searching the internet for flushes and that a patient of his had recommended curezone. I will have my tests redone in January and I can't wait for the results. My doctor even wants me to bring him pictures of my stones to show others. He is a regular practioner and open to new ideas.

This is my second flush and had great results both times. Last nights group flush was phenominal to say the least.

Take a look at my link and you will see proof of my success! Be brave and visit this site often, they helped me get the courage up and the support I needed afterwards. A great bunch here.

My results

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)