CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Liver Flush and looking for feedback

Kreeson Views: 2,243
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 542,573

Re: First Liver Flush and looking for feedback

Actually it was entirely my own fault, I had not done a Colon Cleanse and had been stopped up actually. I could not stomach the taste of the epsoms so I tried the olive oil / grapefruit juice after 5 days of fasting. This did not work that well, so I tried to put epsoms in capsules and that too was a mistake the way I did it and overloaded my kidneys so I had to do a day of lemonaide.

After all the fiasco, I was given good advice on here about using cold grapefruit juice and a straw with the epsoms. On the 4th night I did the epsoms the right way and had the results you see in the first image.

For my second flush last night,

I ate a light breakfast, then ate some veggie soup at 2 pm then discontinued all drink and food then proceeded with the two hour Epsom Salts before the olive oil. I was about an hour late starting but I kept the 2 hour difference. Now I understand why the epsoms were so important. By the time I had gone to sleep I had visited the bathroom many times. After taking the oil all the gurgling and movement started but I had taken a melatonin and it wasn't long before I was asleep. Around 3:30 am I started a two hour bathroom run with alot of foam and stuff, then went back to sleep and slept like a baby until 8:30 am. Drank my grapefruit juice and epsoms and like clock work and hour later the stones you see on my site and here for second flush happened along with many many small ones that I could not count them all.

All day today I have continued to have many stones. None as big as the pics since then but still pea size with some bright green ones too, and my gallbladder and liver is still gurgling so I know there is still more work to be done.

This is the best site to have support and don't be afraid to ask any question, there is someone always that will help you out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)