CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thyroid

chelde Views: 4,185
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 546,643

Re: Thyroid

Hi,

I use Dr. Christopher's 'Thyroid Maintenance Formula', it has completely balanced my Thyroid, and maintains my metabolism throughout the day.

It is recommended to use his 'Herbal Thyroid Formula' first, one entire bottle, and then to go to the 'Thyroid Maintenance Formula'after that.

The nice thing about it is, the Formula nurishes the Thyroid and gives it what it needs...So does Mullein and Lobelia.

Dr. Christopher's Mullein and Lobelia Ointment(Glandular System Ointment) on the Thyroid is also wonderful, and many times used at bedtime, or a poultice of Mullein and Lobelia at bedtime.
I have had Clients that could actually feel the Ointment working upon application.

Of course bowel cleansing and exercise and hydrotherapy, and all the healthy things we all are interested in, always help in reaching a higher level of health.

My Basil temp. was always low also, and yet my Dr. said it was fine, give or take juat a little, including all of my symptoms.

My Dr. wanted me to try dangerous drugs and I of course opted for herbs, so, since I have been on these herbs and have been tested again, my Dr. says that I am maintaining my thyroid function perfectly, including my body temp. He was actually very pleased, and supportive.
I feel amzingly better, and so thankful as I would have never accepted synthroid or something like that.

Hope this helps you :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.516 sec, (1)