CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Bob and candida experts!!!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
HealtheLiving Views: 1,937
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 549,286

Re: Question for Bob and candida experts!!!!

Hi,
I have personal experience with Candida. I had it for over 30 years before I was educated in how to get it under control. I ended up going to a Naturopath that gave me the best advice. She said that I need to go on the Candida Diet along with my husband. That way, I won't get it back. So, my husband & I went on the diet for 3 months along with taking the herbs from "Candistroy". This was over 10 years ago and I have been able to keep it under control with a modified diet which means that I no longer use foods that contain preservatives , additives, processed sugar, etc. I try to eat as close to nature as possible. Here's a website that has a diet plan for Candida that was close to the one I used. http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/article/140.html

Also, a good book that I read was "The Yeast Connection" by Dr. William Crook. You might be able to find it at your local library.

And check out Dr. Schulze 's Intestinal Formulas to clean out all the old stuff from the colon before & during the diet. That would help with moving the Candida out faster. I ended up going to a colon therapist for colonics during my Candida diet.

Hope this helps! Sandy :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.515 sec, (1)