CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Homeopathy for babies--Absolutely

Lydilos Views: 1,794
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 54,989

Re: Homeopathy for babies--Absolutely

I use homeopathy successfully with my two children and for myself. The thing is, if you have a head Acne and go to the health food store and pick up the vial that says "for headaches," you may not get the right one for you.

FDA regulations mandate that the remedies have at least one symptom that they cover. Egads. Talk about misleading! Remedies cover multiple symptoms, and it may be another remedy was the fit. People who say "homeopathy doesn't work for me" haven't had the right remedy work for them. It's like taking Tylenol for a wart and expecting the wart to go away. ( a poor example, but hope it gets the point across.) Tylenol didn't work for the wart. So then the person says, "Tylenol doesn't work for me." But it was the wrong remedy.

The kind of remedy you are talking about for pertussis or any other dis-ease is available, you'll best talk to a homeopathist in regard to that. It's called taking it prophalactally (Spelling?) which means as a preventative.

A year ago, I started with homeopathy, so I'm newer to the genre, but it's been around longer than Antibiotics --try 200 years. It's practiced much more in Europe and even more so in India.

Hope this is helpful.
Lydilos

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)