CureZone   Log On   Join
New World Economy

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
spikyrob Views: 1,221
Published: 16 years ago

New World Economy

I've made some limited headway into working out a new economic system. I need a lot of help and hopefully we can brainstorm some really kewl ideas.

The objective of this new economy is to bring people out of poverty and make sure everybodyt in the world has enough money to feed, house and cloth themselves and their family for ever and ever, amen :)

1.) I've thought about it a lot and i think their should be a cap on earning. Nobody needs more than 50k (US Dollars) per year. The extra money should be used to help others.

Problems with this are that in a capitalist society the incentive to work harder and longer and start their own businesses would be severely hampered therefore a new system needs to be invented, right?

2.) Trade is important, especially Fair trade. It would perhaps be useful if one of the world bodies were to analyze the costs of producing items, raw materials, food etc and to set a basic world price based on that as a minimum price. Hopefully this would enable people across the world to get a good price for their crops etc.

Problems with this one is it might destabalize the country's economy because they would be getting good prices for their goods eg an influx of money which might bring their own currency down. I might be way of track here i dunno.

3.) Education is important but how amny kids are ready for the academic life? I dont think i was. I'm in a much better frame of mind to do a-leves and higher education now, at the age of 25. WHen i was 14-17 i was more interested in my hobbies and when i took my first job at 18 i had no life skills whatsoever.

Therefore i reckon a big overhaul of the education system is needed. I can only talk about the UK system - i dont know how good or bad other systems are.

I think that's it for now - not a lot of ideas but definately a lot to think about. Please help me brainstorm some more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)