CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What type of doctor is best for adrenal insufficiency?

violeet Views: 23,853
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,063

Re: What type of doctor is best for adrenal insufficiency?

hi,
I had this problem, and I was out of it. I didn't realize it was adrenal shut down basically.
i went to a homeopath/ chiropractor for some help and he put me on Standard Process Drenamin, and Standard Process Symplex F. This literally changed my life. It is amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I can't even stress this enough to you. I would tell everyone about this. There are a lot of these type of doctors that carry Standard Process, and you can access this directly although the dosage is best determined by a practioner. Mine was 2 of each 3x a day. Standard Process is incredible.
This balanced me out so quickly and I actually was clear headed, and not tired and just myself again. I urge you to try it over any regular prescription of anything, and see someone who carries it. Seriously. It doesn't interfere with other medicine either, but they'll tell you.

best,
j

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.095 sec, (1)