CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sleeping issues!!

nspeth Views: 1,689
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 55,511

Re: Sleeping issues!!

My son sleeps better too if I'm there with him. Usually in the early morning hours I pull him in bed with me and we sleep together but his naps vary widely. Most of the time he wakes up prematurely and I have to go in there and pat his butt or pick him up and rock him; then he goes back to sleep. It's weird that babies don't sleep as well at night when they don't nap good during the day but from what I've read is that they get over-tired and then don't sleep soundly. It does make sense if you've ever been super tired and then your mind races and you don't get a restful sleep. I SO wish I had my son on a sleep schedule but I find routines and schedules absolutely impossible to manage. I know there are some moms who can do it just fine but I haven't figured it out. My son fights sleep it seems and waits until he just can't take anymore stimulation. He'll yawn and yawn but when I try to put him down he's twists and turns and pushes to get down or cries if I put him in his crib. What about you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)